Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do I write?

This is the question I often ask myself as I sit in front of the computer. Yet, God is faithful, and presents me with something to write about everyday.  Even today I struggled with the subject of today's blog, yet God gave it to me at the last minute. I am also writing  my book as well, so my mind is constantly thinking about subject matter and how the bible relates to everyday life.  That's really what I want this blog, and my book to be: the Bible meshing with the intricacies of  everyday life. I hope that is how Christians are thinking about life, too, how does  my life personify, ( or not) the Biblical principles of what I believe. I suppose that is one of the purposes of the Bible, too. In fact,  Paul urges us that " whatever is true, right.... think on these things..."

No comments:

Post a Comment