Popular Posts

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Make every moment count

I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me:
1) Sticky marshmallows and paper towels are never a good combination
2) Shopping can wear even me out
3) Treasure the small moments in life- the second game of Trouble, watching kids explore the outdoors in a new way, every car ride, walk around the block and cool summer day
4) Those small moments will only be snuffed out by the everyday duties of adulthood
5) Those moments are the things in which memories are built, character is developed, and God thoroughly enjoys.
Make every moment count.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,
    I think I finally figured it out. BTW, I agree that we should treasure these little moments that God has blessed us with.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete