Popular Posts

Monday, August 2, 2010

Can you do me a favor?

Hi Everyone!
The conference was amazing! One publisher, David C. Cook is interested in seeing a book proposal for my idea! I'm very excited, but there is a lot of work to be done. That's where you come in!
One of the main pieces of advice I received at the conference was to establish a "platform"- these are the ways I can get the book out to the public. If I can establish a large enough platform, the publisher will be more interested in making a deal. Since Facebook and my blog are two of my main ways I want to market my book, I need a large amount of "followers". If you are reading this, and you are not signed up to follow my blog, please do (even if you do not read it that often or have never read it). There is a follow button on the page that you have to click. You need to sign up for an account (it is free and your info will not be sold to anyone.) If you can post a picture, that would be great. But, I don't think it is necessary. If you can post a comment either on my blog (although I don't think it is letting people do that) or on Facebook, this would help, too.
Canadian friends- It would be so important from you, too, as it shows I can break into the American and Canadian markets.
It should only take a few moments to complete. You would be doing a huge favor to me personally and I appreciate it! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment