Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

That's What it is all about

This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, on the advice of a speaker I had just heard, thinking "What will I write about?" I started with my first post, introducing myself and hoping someone, anyone, might be on the receiving end of my message. Now, I can't stop writing about the journey God has placed me on in the area of writing, as well as all He is doing in my life. In the beginning, I struggled with finding topics and subjects that would be of interest to my readers. But, what God has been showing me is that if I am seeking Him, and an faithful to what he has called me to do, what I have to say will always be interesting, because it will be honest, genuine and real. People will want to know more. They will want to know more about me, and ultimately, the one I serve.
That's what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment