Popular Posts

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

This will be my last blog for a little while, as I'm off  on vacation this week and next weekend is my big conference. Please pray for me and my family as we travel, and that God would reveal himself and his will to me at the conference. Please pray that I make some connections with people who might be "useful to me in my ministry" (2 Timothy 4:11).
Pray that the feedback that I receive whether from the speaker evaluation group or the publishers would be constructive, and if the publishers are not in the market for a devotional at this time, that they might give me some tips on how to change it into something a publisher would like, such as a Christian living book. Pray for God's boldness as I speak, that God would give me the words to say and the smoothness and ease of voice to say them. Pray that I might be able to also show my magazine article, that Fullfill magazine wanted to publish but had not room for, to another magazine company that might be interested.
Pray for my husband and my children, that, in the midst of God's movement, find things to do and don't drive each other crazy!
I can't wait to share with you all that God is doing in my next post. But, until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment