And so I put on my running shoes....
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
Col. 4:5-6 "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of ...
-
I went onto Youtube the other day and watched Adam Lambert's performance on Oprah. now, I'm embarrassed to admit I actually liked th...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
One of the most life-transforming verses in the Bible for me is Isaiah 58:9-11: “If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointi...
-
We do what benefits us the most. If we were honest, we would agree with that statement. I know I do. Not all the time. But sometimes. I wish...
-
It id funny what leittle moments can do to make you thin kabout your relationship with God. Tired from a long day at work we convened for d...
-
Pastor Bill Huegel preached at our church a few weeks ago, and he spoke about the Lord's prayer. He explained what the passage on how to...
-
If you feel included while others are excluded, you don't have true community. If you hang out with the same people, and never venture ...
-
It has been 3 months now since I sent out my book proposal to David C. Cook publishing and I have not heard anything yet. I'm hoping thi...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Ok, ok, so I missed a day in my blog. I almost missed today, too. The only reason why I'm writing today is because I made a commitment to myself that I would write everyday. I figure if i can make a commitment to write everyday, then if or when the opportunity arises where i am asked or inspired to write words that may change the person reading them, I'll be prepared. It's in these moments when I am too tired or too busy or too wrapped up in this thing called life that I am reminded of the words of Hebrews 12:1 .." and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment