Popular Posts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Everything Ushers in the Kingdom

Everything ushers in the Kingdom, be it positively or negatively.  Everything from generosity to arrogance, Joel Osteen to Adam Lambert.  The world is changing. And everything changes with it.  Instead of shaking our heads at how " much of a moral decline" the world is in, we should instead ask ourselves " What can I do, as a Christian, to change it? I was reading in John again and was struck by " Do you not say ' four months more and then the harvest? 'I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! they are ripe for harvest. " everyday the community moves further away from knowing God, and everyday we let them.  In my next posting, I will share with you a missed opportunity I had to " look at my fields."  But, until then, I encourage you to become more aware of what is going on in your communities. Who has God put in your path that is " ripe for harvest?"

No comments:

Post a Comment