Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

He grows an extra inch every year

I just got home from watching my son's Christmas program at his school. My husband and I watched in amazement as he did all the motions and sung with passion. We commented to each other that he has grown so much over the past year, we didn't really realize it until now.  It is like he grew an extra inch since last year, which is probably about right ( my son is a peanut- check his gene pool). 
As I think back in my journey with God, my vision or understanding has grown a little since last year. My thoughts about Him have become more accurate, my ideas have become more biblically- centered and my understanding of His reality in my life has grown an extra inch since last year.
My hope and prayer for you, dear reader, is that God " grows an extra inch every year" as you seek for Him to make His presence even more known in your life than last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment