Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love is not a feeling II

There a lot of things I don't feel like doing. I don't feel like exercising. or being a good Christian. or eating right.  In fact, if I had it my way, I wouldn't get out of bed. But, I do. I get up and do it, even if i don't want to.  
That is life. And that is the Christian life. 
The bible talks about putting on the full armor of God. This means the word, my salvation , and above all, righteousness.  I don't want to. But, I should if I want to be on guard against the evil one. 
There are a lot of days when I don't feel like writing. I don't always know what to write about.  But, I made a promise to myself. and 14 years ago, I made a promise to God that i would live for Him. 
So, i write. And I live. And i do what is right. And I love.  Even if I don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment