Popular Posts

Monday, December 28, 2009

Food for Thought

I came across a quote by a pastor, George Mueller, who pastored a church on england in the 19th century.  He said 
" I never remember... a period.... that I ever  sincerely and patiently sought to know the will of God by the teaching of the Holy Ghost,through the instrumentality of the Word of God , but I have a;ways been directed rightly. But if honesty of heart and uprightness before God were lacking,or if I did not patiently wait upon God for instruction., or if I preferred the counsel of my fellow men to the declarations of the Word of god, I have made great mistakes. "
Are you being directed rightly by God, or are you allowing a dishonest heart a lack of uprightness or the declarations of men guide you?

No comments:

Post a Comment