Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I need your help!

I need your help!
Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather speak to me over the phone about it than write an e-mail. She is calling me at some point tomorrow. Please pray:
1) That the idea is still workable even if she is returning it to me to make changes
2) If this isn't the best idea, that I could pitch her my original idea" Becoming the disciple Whom Jesus Loved"
3) That god would keep the door open in some way if this is returned to me
Thanks to all who have prayed fro me thus far and cared enough to follow up- it means a lot.
I could use your support one more time....

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you've finally heard from her. I will be praying that God direct the conversation and that your heart be prepared to receive what He has in store for you and follow where He leads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi She Speaks Friend!

    I am praying. Praying God will use you and your writing to bring Him glory. Praying peace for you tonight and for a heart of praise tomorrow! God is good all the time. All the time He is good!! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete