Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I am thankful for 11

I have been filing my paperwork to get my CDA for my job renewed. I also had them review my transcripts to see if they could find 12 credits in Early Childhood Ed so that I would not have to renew it anymore. During the process, i prayed fervently that one class that dealt with the birth to five age group. after waiting several days, the board found that it would not accept my class. Filled with disappointment, I wondered why I couldn't have what I prayed for. I may never know the answer to that question, but realized that the reason why I was so disappointed was because I felt I deserved what I asked for and didn't get it. Then, i realized, I deserve a lot of things. I deserve death for my sins, because the bible is clear that the wages of sin is death. But, instead of death, i got a little something else: grace.
I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment