Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

What I am thankful for 9

As I sit here writing this blog entry, I rest my aching back with my heating pad, worn from its frequent use. I am reminded yet again of how my chronic back pain becomes a nuisance to my daily routine. But I am thankful.
Why?
Because I am thankful that my pain, for the most part, has never caused me to call out sick from work.
I am thankful because in my time of greatest pain,. I am reminded that God is limiting me from working too much.
I am thankful that it has never required surgery.
I am, thankful because my monthly chiropractic and massage visits, although costly,
help keep the pain at bay for most of the month.
I am thankful that I have never needed prescription medication that could otherwise alter my activities.
I am thankful that I am not suffering from much more serious illness.
I am thankful that I can get out of bed in the morning and go to bed at night.
I am thankful that I can watch my children grow for another day relatively pain free.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment