Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank You

As I prepare for the conference in July, my heart is filled with awe and excitement at all god has done with me and through me inthis past year. Just to say I have something to work on and edit even though I have only been writing since November is an accomplishemtn. I'm sure many writers stare at blank cursors on blank computer screens with equally blank faces wondering what to write. I do not take this accomplishment lightly.
I hope I have made the right choices in my publisher appointments, but even if I have not, I am going to put my best foot forward in presenting them with a well polished manuscript.
I also want to thank all of the support I have received over this past year in my writing. Everytime I think a door is closing in this area, God presents me with somoene who reopens it. from little nots of encouragement, to gifts and discounts, I appreciate it so much. It has made a potentially expensive calling much more affordable! Thank you al ,and I hope you will all continue with me on this journey, no matter down which path it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment