Popular Posts

Friday, June 11, 2010

In the Blink of an Eye

Did you ever stop to think what can happen when you blink your eye?
I've never thought that much about it.
I'm sure not much happens in that millisecond of time.
But, overtime, those milliseconds add up.
Milliseconds to seconds, seconds, to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, months, years.
It's amazing what can happen in the blink of an eye.
I swear my son and daughter were crawling around the floor in their sagging diapers, went through the exhausting process of potty training, starting a new church and saying goodbye to our old one a minute ago.
Now my son graduates preschool today, and my husband finished grad school this month.
Where did the time go?
I don't know what happened.
I must have happened in the blink of an eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment