Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cast Your Cares on the Lord

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the preparations for this conference at the end of the month. I'm trying hard to take things one day at a time, but it is so hard to only worry about today and not tomorrow. Whenver I'm feeling like this, I am reminded of Matthew 6:34 that says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own". the verse preceding it asks " Who by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" This is true. I've probably lost more hours wringing my hands asking myself what to do next than I would if I "cast my cares on the Lord, who cares for me." 
Do you have a problem with worry?
What areas in your life could you " cast" on the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment