Popular Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Raccoons Don't stink

My daughter told her teacher this is what she wants to be when she grows up...
"When I grow up, I want to be a butterfly. She actually tickles your finger when she lands on you. She flies away to her family- She has a mother, a daddy, a sister and a brother. Her brother's name is Willy, her daughter's name can be silly, her mother's name can be Silly, too.
Or, maybe I can be a raccoon because they don't stink."
Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? Was it as whimsical as my daughter's, or was it a real aspiration?
Are you doing it now?
Why not?
Was there someone who crushed your dream?
Did they tell you it wasn't a real dream, or you wouldn't be cut out for it?
Do you have dreams that you are not realizing today?
What is stopping you from realizing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment