Popular Posts

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Close but no cigar

So, I got a very encouraging e-mail from the editor of Fullfill Magazine. I had sent them an article for publication back in December. When I didn't hear from then for my rewrite, I figured it was over and the matter was settled. Yesterday I heard from them saying they want to use it i their magazine, but don't have the venue for it this year. But, she encouraged me to find another magazine ( perhaps MOPS or mothers of preschoolers) to publish it. Whenever I think a matter is done on something, God reopens the door. If anyone out there has any advice on where I could submit it, let me know!
Also, i just registered for a conference in July where I can sit with a publisher for the book. Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment