So, I got a very encouraging e-mail from the editor of Fullfill Magazine. I had sent them an article for publication back in December. When I didn't hear from then for my rewrite, I figured it was over and the matter was settled. Yesterday I heard from them saying they want to use it i their magazine, but don't have the venue for it this year. But, she encouraged me to find another magazine ( perhaps MOPS or mothers of preschoolers) to publish it. Whenever I think a matter is done on something, God reopens the door. If anyone out there has any advice on where I could submit it, let me know!
Also, i just registered for a conference in July where I can sit with a publisher for the book. Wish me luck.....
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I turned on the TV Friday night just for some background noise. Soon, i heard the ever-catchy Men at Work song " Be Good, Johnny"...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
No comments:
Post a Comment