Popular Posts

Monday, April 5, 2010

the Hamster on the Hamster Wheel

Do you ever feel like a hamster in the hamster wheel? I know when life gets busy, I can feel like a hamster on the wheel of life, ever running but not ever seeming to get anywhere.  It is in the life of the church.  In every church in which I have ever served, there seems to be the same conflicts, same nitpicking, same life attitudes. I always think the next church is going to be better, but I just keep going in the same circle.  The question that always remains is, how do I turn the circle into something more productive, like a straight line, where when I start at point A, I reach my destination at point B?
Sometimes my attitude towards these thing is also circular, same reaction to the same situation. Perhaps if I change my reaction to these things, perhaps the church will somehow change too?

No comments:

Post a Comment