Popular Posts

Friday, April 30, 2010

All my brains

I dropped my son off at preschool today and his teacher told me a funny story. She said Caleb drew a picture of me with all of these circles around my head. When asked what the circles were, he said " All mommy's brains." She said " What does she need those for?" He replied "because she has to think of everything!"
That pretty much sums it up. Working, writing, church, etc. is making feel like I'm running in all different directions. I guess I need a few more "brains" to keep it all straight!
I'm sure you all have felt that way at one time or another. I obviously have as well. One thing I do to help keep it all straight is make a mental list of the things I need to accomplish.Iwork on them until they are done. If I can't get it to all, I make a written list, and file it away until the next day. It helps when it is out of my "brain"  and onto paper, so I don't have to expend energy thinking about it.  That helps me a lot.
But, I could use a few more "brains".......

No comments:

Post a Comment