Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Facing the Giants

I heard this story on the movie " Facing the Giants."  I am moved by it every time, I thought i would share it with you. 
Revelation 3 says " We serve a God who opens doors no one can shut and who shuts doors no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." The Lord is not through with you yet. You still have an open door here. And until God moves you, you are to bloom where you are planted....
I heard a story about two farmers who desperately needed rain. And both of them prayed for rain. But only went out and prepared his field to receive it. Which one do you think trusted God for it?  The coach replies' The one who prepared his field for it.' Which one are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment