Popular Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Power of Community 2

I was at my writer's group last night and I am just astonished on how powerfully the Holy Spirit works through each person. Whether it is through the bible study from the pastor or critique from the other members, I always feel the Lord speaking to me. I always leave refreshed ( and overwhelmed) with direction as to where to go next in my writing.  I am very thankful the Lord has brought us all together, and I hope I can be just as much of an encouragement to them as they are to me.
So, dear reader, I want to challenge you this morning. Do you have a group of people who push you to be the person God wants you to be? Do you feel refreshed when you leave their presence? Are you challenged by them?  If not, I encourage you to find one.  I think you will find you are pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment