Confrontation is never easy, but sometimes it is necessary. Fixing the problem before it becomes chaos is not only efficient, but loving. Think about it, if you are afraid to confront someone, who are you loving more, the person, or you?
Remember the saying "good cop, bad cop"? Everyone likes to be the good cop, the one everyone likes, lets people off with just a warning, and visits the donut shop. But, the bad cop, writes the large ticket, drags the perpetrator to court, and makes the offender's life miserable. But, you need both to get a job done right. Sometimes you need to be a bad cop. It gets the job done.
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I turned on the TV Friday night just for some background noise. Soon, i heard the ever-catchy Men at Work song " Be Good, Johnny"...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
No comments:
Post a Comment