Popular Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm done!

I'm done. At least with the initial phase of this book. I'm dropping my VERY ROUGH draft off to the editor this morning.  I was looking at it last night in awe, I can't attribute this accomplishment to anyone but the Holy Spirit. Even if no one looks at it, to say " I have written a book" is something I never thought I would hear myself say.  I'm hoping the revisions are something that I can wrap my head around enough to answer the questions and fill in the missing gaps I may have missed. In July, I'm hoping to attend a conference on North Carolina, which allows me a 15 minute interview with  2 Christian publishers. I'm hoping to be ready by then. I'm praying that they like the concept and want to work with me on revisions. I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment