I have been filing my paperwork to get my CDA for my job renewed. I also had them review my transcripts to see if they could find 12 credits in Early Childhood Ed so that I would not have to renew it anymore. During the process, i prayed fervently that one class that dealt with the birth to five age group. after waiting several days, the board found that it would not accept my class. Filled with disappointment, I wondered why I couldn't have what I prayed for. I may never know the answer to that question, but realized that the reason why I was so disappointed was because I felt I deserved what I asked for and didn't get it. Then, i realized, I deserve a lot of things. I deserve death for my sins, because the bible is clear that the wages of sin is death. But, instead of death, i got a little something else: grace.
I am thankful for it.
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I have been filing my paperwork to get my CDA for my job renewed. I also had them review my transcripts to see if they could find 12 credits...
-
As we approach the possibility of yet another snowstorm, I could think about the inconvenience of poor driving conditions, another day off f...
-
The waiting game continues.... It is has been two months and no word on my book proposal. As much as this sounds discouraging, it actually...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
I am in the process of transitioning from the front classroom to the back classroom at work and trying to make it a preschool room. It has b...
-
My husband received this from a worker at a local coffee shop. it was so powerful, I had to share it with you. Letter from Jesus about Chr...
-
I walked into the elementary school near my home yesterday. I waited in line for only a few moments. I took the special black pen attached...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment