buzz!!!!!!
I lift my hand over my head to stop this annoying sound every morning.
The countdown begins.
Exercise. Eat. Shower.
No time left.
I spend eight hours a day working laboriously at the expense of my back and neck.
I come home, hoping to relax and rest.
Until tomorrow.
The countdown begins again with the same sound.
buzz!!!!
I am thankful that I need that sound.
I am thankful I have a place that I go every morning.
I have a job.
I work.
I am thankful.
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I turned on the TV Friday night just for some background noise. Soon, i heard the ever-catchy Men at Work song " Be Good, Johnny"...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
-
Col. 4:5-6 "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of ...
-
I stumbled upon this article by Mary Demuth, an amazing Christian author. Some of you out there are in the writing business, and some of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment