The waiting game continues....
It is has been two months and no word on my book proposal.
As much as this sounds discouraging, it actually is encouraging. From what I learned at the conference in July, they said any proposal goes through a series of "pub boards". The idea, if they like it, goes from the first pub board, to the next and so on until it gets to the top board. the more time goes by, the better my odds. The initial e-mail the publisher sent me said she would look at in the next few weeks, but I'm hoping that is not the reason I haven't heard from her.
Here's hoping...=)
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I turned on the TV Friday night just for some background noise. Soon, i heard the ever-catchy Men at Work song " Be Good, Johnny"...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
-
I stumbled upon this article by Mary Demuth, an amazing Christian author. Some of you out there are in the writing business, and some of you...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
No comments:
Post a Comment