Just wanted to share this little poem I found in a book I got at a tag sale called "Portrait of Jesus"
I wanted you to be as inspired as I was when I read it.
"I know a place where the sun is like gold,
And the cherry bloms burst like snow,
and underneath is the loveliest nook,
Where the four leaf clovers grow.
One leaf is for faith and one is for Hope,
And one is for Luck, you know,
But God put another in for Love,
If you search you will find whwere they grow.
But you must have Faith
And you must have Hope,
And you must be kind, and so-
If you watch, if you wait, if you look for the place,
You will find where they grow-
You will find where they grow.
( Found one day in memory's faded book)
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I must take a moment and praise God today for all He is doing in regards to my writing. I have been faithfully blogging, writing magazine ar...
-
It has been 3 months now since I sent out my book proposal to David C. Cook publishing and I have not heard anything yet. I'm hoping thi...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment