Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My birthday gift

Today is my birthday.
You want to know what my favorite part is?
I enjoy the gifts
The cards
The cake
The pictures.
But, my favorite part is
thanking each and every person who writes on my Facebook wall.
It reminds me how much I have been through,
all of the people I have met
and all of the people that make up my friends and family.
You are all so special to me.
Every year the number of posts goes up,
which tells me I am making a difference in the world.
I like to write you all back a personal message
Because it is my way of giving back to you
a little of what you have given me.
It proves yet again
that in God's family
No one is excluded,
but all are welcomed.
May Jesus become as real to you as he has become to me
As we approach this Christmas.
That's one great birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment