And so I put on my running shoes....
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I turned on the TV Friday night just for some background noise. Soon, i heard the ever-catchy Men at Work song " Be Good, Johnny"...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
-
Col. 4:5-6 "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of ...
-
I stumbled upon this article by Mary Demuth, an amazing Christian author. Some of you out there are in the writing business, and some of you...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Ok, ok, so I missed a day in my blog. I almost missed today, too. The only reason why I'm writing today is because I made a commitment to myself that I would write everyday. I figure if i can make a commitment to write everyday, then if or when the opportunity arises where i am asked or inspired to write words that may change the person reading them, I'll be prepared. It's in these moments when I am too tired or too busy or too wrapped up in this thing called life that I am reminded of the words of Hebrews 12:1 .." and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment