Popular Posts

Friday, June 4, 2010

Prayer Request

I am feverishly preparing for my conference in July, where I have the opportunity to meet with 2 publishers in the Christian book industry to submit my book proposal for Becoming the Disciple Whom Jesus Loved. I am asking that you join me in prayer as I search through websites to find the best 2 publishers to examine my work. I have a wonderful friend who has been willing to edit the three chapters I am going to be submitting and we are working together to reword, rewrite and repackage the message.
Choosing a publisher is no easy task, as I'm looking for someone with which I can open the lines of communication with, not just at the conference, but in all future endeavors. I am hoping that my time down there will be fruitful, not just for publishing but also improving my skills in a writing and speaking ministry to which I feel a calling.  I ask that you pray for me in that as well.
Happy Friday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment