I am feverishly preparing for my conference in July, where I have the opportunity to meet with 2 publishers in the Christian book industry to submit my book proposal for Becoming the Disciple Whom Jesus Loved. I am asking that you join me in prayer as I search through websites to find the best 2 publishers to examine my work. I have a wonderful friend who has been willing to edit the three chapters I am going to be submitting and we are working together to reword, rewrite and repackage the message.
Choosing a publisher is no easy task, as I'm looking for someone with which I can open the lines of communication with, not just at the conference, but in all future endeavors. I am hoping that my time down there will be fruitful, not just for publishing but also improving my skills in a writing and speaking ministry to which I feel a calling. I ask that you pray for me in that as well.
Happy Friday, Everyone!
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
Just wanted to share this little poem I found in a book I got at a tag sale called "Portrait of Jesus" I wanted you to be as insp...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I have been filing my paperwork to get my CDA for my job renewed. I also had them review my transcripts to see if they could find 12 credits...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
No comments:
Post a Comment