As I prepare for the conference in July, my heart is filled with awe and excitement at all god has done with me and through me inthis past year. Just to say I have something to work on and edit even though I have only been writing since November is an accomplishemtn. I'm sure many writers stare at blank cursors on blank computer screens with equally blank faces wondering what to write. I do not take this accomplishment lightly.
I hope I have made the right choices in my publisher appointments, but even if I have not, I am going to put my best foot forward in presenting them with a well polished manuscript.
I also want to thank all of the support I have received over this past year in my writing. Everytime I think a door is closing in this area, God presents me with somoene who reopens it. from little nots of encouragement, to gifts and discounts, I appreciate it so much. It has made a potentially expensive calling much more affordable! Thank you al ,and I hope you will all continue with me on this journey, no matter down which path it leads.
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
Col. 4:5-6 "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of ...
-
We do what benefits us the most. If we were honest, we would agree with that statement. I know I do. Not all the time. But sometimes. I wish...
-
Pastor Bill Huegel preached at our church a few weeks ago, and he spoke about the Lord's prayer. He explained what the passage on how to...
-
Choose life in the midst of death- John 5: 19-23: " On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four day...
-
If you feel included while others are excluded, you don't have true community. If you hang out with the same people, and never venture ...
-
It id funny what leittle moments can do to make you thin kabout your relationship with God. Tired from a long day at work we convened for d...
-
It has been 3 months now since I sent out my book proposal to David C. Cook publishing and I have not heard anything yet. I'm hoping thi...
-
I went onto Youtube the other day and watched Adam Lambert's performance on Oprah. now, I'm embarrassed to admit I actually liked th...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
We were at the zoo the other day, and this zoo has some kiddie rides. Since we have gone to this zoo every year since the kids were born, we...
No comments:
Post a Comment