A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
I have been wrestling with the concept of grace and humility lately, particularly when is it an appropriate time to stop being graceful and ...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What do I write?
This is the question I often ask myself as I sit in front of the computer. Yet, God is faithful, and presents me with something to write about everyday. Even today I struggled with the subject of today's blog, yet God gave it to me at the last minute. I am also writing my book as well, so my mind is constantly thinking about subject matter and how the bible relates to everyday life. That's really what I want this blog, and my book to be: the Bible meshing with the intricacies of everyday life. I hope that is how Christians are thinking about life, too, how does my life personify, ( or not) the Biblical principles of what I believe. I suppose that is one of the purposes of the Bible, too. In fact, Paul urges us that " whatever is true, right.... think on these things..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment