Popular Posts

Monday, September 20, 2010

A small snag

I have a hot a bit of a snag on my writing journey. I have been dealing with the beginnings of carpal tunnel syndrome for the past month. It has been getting to the point where I can only write pain free for about twenty to thirty minutes. It is a major source of frustration for me right now, and I realized that my entire house is not conducive to good writing posture. As I make adjustments to help combat this problem, please join me in my prayer that I can find natural surgery remedies. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I'll definitly pray for you that you can find some natural remedies now while potential injury is minimal. So I suppose it's better that you figured out your predisposition to it now before it progresses.

    ReplyDelete