For example, i have read many times about " if you have something against your brother, go to him before you go to the communion table," but have not had many opportunities to have to put it into practice( thankfully). But, today I had to have a discussion with someone to clear the air about some things I (and she) had misconstured. I had the chance to just let it blow over, but I didn't. I felt like if I didn't do something about it, I would care more about myself than about the relationship. The meeting went fine and everything was cleared up, but what if I hadn't? What if it festered enough to where a relationship was strained, even broken because of my negligence? That's the meaning behind this verse. Do we care enough about reconciling to each other , even if it means not participating in the Kingdom?
A wife. a mother. A pastor's wife. Above all, a Christ follower.
Popular Posts
-
The more research I do on John, the more I come to know and understand who he was. As most of you know, I am wrestling with why John was cal...
-
At long last I have finally spoken to the publisher. For those of you who have kept up with my ongoing saga, I'm sure you are waiting in...
-
Don't you wish God would just tell us what he wanted for our lives? Don't you wish He just used a megaphone? Or write it in hierog...
-
As I wade through the ebb and flow of writing (with more ebbs than flows) I realize how easy it is to get caught up in the approval or disap...
-
I need your help! Please pray- I just received an e-mail from the publisher who said she reviewed my proposal. she said she would rather sp...
-
I had the opportunity this week to reflect on my week off on vacation. Here are some things I took with me: 1) Sticky marshmallows and pape...
-
Well, the verdict is in on my book proposal. I finally got the courage to contact the publisher that has my book proposal. She got back to ...
-
This marks my 200th posting for my blog. When I think back to last year when i first began this blog, I nervously signed up for an account, ...
-
I entered the cozy living room and plopped down on the big red and white couch with my Bible in hand, waiting to engage in our weekly bib...
-
I have been wrestling with the concept of grace and humility lately, particularly when is it an appropriate time to stop being graceful and ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment